DemoUp GmbH is a young Berlin based company that believes that the future of e-commerce is visual. For this purpose, they built a product video platform that allows online retailers to integrate thousands of videos completely automated into their product page and it helps manufacturers and brands to multiply their video audience.
With more than 1.500 brands and more than 150.000 videos, DemoUp offers the largest product video database for e-commerce shops to date.
Become part of the successful team in Berlin now and actively support the young company in its growth
For DemoUp GmbH we are currently looking for a
Fullstack Developer (React/Node.js) (f/m)
for the Berlin office.
DemoUp thinks big! The vision is, that videos are the next evolutionary step in e-commerce and DemoUp will pose as the backbone of that development. The company operates in 49 countries, takes care of all the work in the background (collecting and processing videos, matching of videos and product pages, worldwide streaming on all end devices) and makes the use of product videos as easy as it should be. Online shoppers love to watch product videos and DemoUp is working on bringing videos to every online shop.
Bring your talent and motivation as a Fullstack Developer (react/Node.js) (f/m)! Help building something great in a friendly and productive environment with a lot of room for personal development – be a part of what makes up DemoUp.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of the platform for video delivery as well as the analysis dashboards
- Implementation of exciting projects to enhance the customer experience while watching videos with our self-developed video player
- Development of our platform and our video player with new, innovative functions and features
- Development and adjustment of APIs for high-performance data transmission to the customer shops
- Market observation and evaluation of technical innovations to add to our existing tech portfolio
- Collaboration with well known e-commerce companies and brands
- A degree in computer science (or comparable) and ideally several years of practical work experience
- A heart for React & Redux
- Experience in using Node.js
- Experienced in handling SQL / NoSQL based databases
- Experience in dealing with UNIX based systems
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Node.js, React, Preact, Redux, Webpack, D3, Adaptive Streaming, HLS, Kafka, Spark, Docker, Docker Swarm
- The chance to work on a great product using state-of-the-art technologies and to work on something big (e.g., huge amounts of data)
- A steep learning curve and the right level of responsibility – from day one
- An open exchange with your colleagues and lots of feedback
- An international environment with other inspiring talents
- “Flip flop dress code”, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, home office and an atmosphere in which the better idea wins rather than the job title
Send us your application via the following link: